Sunday, October 12, 2008

Funny but true

This pretty much puts things in their proper perspective!

Subject: John McCain

Barack Obama has put out an ad that simple minded John McCain cannot use a computer.

Well guess what;

Barack cannot land a jet plane on an aircraft carrier at night.

And that's that.

3 comments:

JSJ said...

You miss the point. The point is that he's out of touch. 99.999% of the population can't land a jet on an aircraft carier, but even my 3 year-old knows how to use a computer.

JAO said...

Its terrible that they go after him for being unable to use a computer. The reason he cannot is because he cannot type on a keyborad due to his arms being broken as a POW. He cannot because he chose to serve his country instead. Also, Hilary cannot use a computer, is she out of touch?

JSJ said...

Bullshit. He said himself, "I am learning to get online myself, and I will have that down fairly soon, getting on myself. I don’t expect to be a great communicator, I don’t expect to set up my own blog, but I am becoming computer literate to the point where I can get the information that I need – including going to my daughter’s blog first, before anything else."

Browsing the web, in fact, requires very little typing.

The McCain campaign is slinging a lot of shit at Obama, so don't be surprised when some gets slung back.

Hillary computer illiterate? That's news to me. I'd like to see your references for that claim.